Join Our Team and Change a Life
We’re still open and serving more families than ever before. See how we’re keeping our staff, our supporters, and those we serve safe.
We’ll work with you to find an opportunity that fits your schedule and your interest. You can also feel free to try out a variety of roles. No matter how you help, you’ll have a great time meeting new friends and bringing joy to our community.
Volunteer Hours: Mon., Thu., Fri. 9 am – 4 pm; Tue. 9 am – 6:30 pm
Ready to Make an Impact?
Contact us today to let us know you’re interested in volunteering and we’ll get you connected right away
Who Can Help
If you’re a high school student, serving at Families Matter Food Pantry is an amazing opportunity. Not can you earn community service hours, but you’ll also gain a greater appreciation for serving and giving back to your community. Come join us to get some real-world experience.
Individuals & Families
Groups & Organizations
How to Start Volunteering With Us
1. Review Our Requirements
If you’d like to volunteer at The Pantry, we ask that you’d:
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people
- Be willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Be able to lift boxes (though we’ll accommodate as needed)
- Abide by our current COVID-19 safety procedures
2. Contact Us to Get Started
For anyone or any group interested in serving with us, please:
- Contact us by email or phone to share your contact info and let us know you’d like to volunteer
- We’ll arrange a time to talk with you or have you visit our facility in-person
- Based on your info and schedule, we’ll figure out the best activities and serving time(s) for you