Pasta La Vista
Excuse that pasta pun. We’re just excited to tell you about our upcoming spaghetti dinner fundraiser. That’s right, Families Matter Food Pantry will be dishing out fine Italian cuisine on Saturday, June 26 from 3 – 6 pm.
All proceeds will go towards the operation of The Pantry, directly impacting hundreds of hungry families throughout Western PA. Purchase your tickets today or at the door on the day of the event. Either way, the more meals you buy the more meals you supply.
- Saturday, June 26 from 3 – 6 pm
- House of Prayer – 2100 W Irwin St, Aliquippa, PA 15001
- $5/meal for kids 10 and under, $10/meal for ages 11 and up
- Meal includes choice of spaghetti and meatballs or spaghetti and meat sauce, as well as a salad, roll, and a dessert
How to Participate
- Purchase tickets online or at the door on the day of the event
- Due to COVID precautions, the event will be take out only
- Arrive at the House of Prayer, visit our registration table, and someone will bring your packaged dinners to you
- We’ll have an outdoor silent auction you can purchase tickets for at the event
- You can also make additional cash or check donations at the event
- If you can’t attend but would still like to support us, you can purchase meal tickets, make an online donation, or mail a check made out to Families Matter Food Pantry to 186 Wagner Road, Monaca, PA 15061
- All donations are tax-deductible and you’ll receive a receipt
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Triscila by phone at 724-770-1920 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.